- To produce the best newspapers, television programs, educational services and other products we can.
- To run an outstanding business, measured by the increase in intrinsic shareholder value over time.
- To be not just a good, but an exceptional place for people to work, and a leader in the hiring and promotion of minorities and women.
- To be a company that provides outstanding customer service.
- To be creative, adaptive, flexible and intelligent enough to adapt to the changes in our business environment.
- To be a respected part of the communities where we do business.